True. Bed liner spray-on polyurethane coatings are incredibly tough and more durable than paint, rubber, or other coating materials. There is a long list of basic endurance qualities for truck bed liners. However, ArmorThane has a variety of hybrids developed with specific characteristics that may match your business application tasks much better.
Here are some questions to consider before choosing a protective coating:
- Is the application indoors or outdoors?
- How extreme is the temperature?
- How much temperature variation is expected and how quickly does the temperature change?
- Is each application for a large area or small?
- Is spraying basically continuous or are start-stop steps required?
- What drying time is needed?
- Are layers of color involved or single colors?
- Is color match required?
- Is UV aliphatic color stability required?
- How thick or thin is the optimum coating?
- What flexibility is required before cracking?
- How much elasticity is needed for expanding and retracting?
- How much exposure is there to water, chemicals or other corrosive materials?
- How long is the coating exposed?
- What is the underlying surface?