A Wide Variety of Superior Coating Products
We have over 20 coatings to solve your most difficult problems and fit specific environments. View a complete list of polyurethane and pure and hybrid polyurea products along with their most beneficial characteristics.
Our products protect virtually any surface including metal, fiberglass, concrete, asphalt, wood and geotextile materials. Coatings permanently bond to prevent gouges, scratches, rust, warping, color fading, chemical corrosion, leaks, slipping and more. Learn more about specific polyurethane and polyurea coatings.
Products are professionally applied by experienced dealers.
ArmorThane always provides the best high-performance spray coating equipment and supplies. Start-up packages are customized to fit the many needs of dealer operations, whether they are mobile, at a permanent project site or in a workshop setting.
Polyurethane & Polyurea Coating Applications are Limited only by Your Imagination.
ArmorThane polyurethane and polyurea products are permanent sprayed-on coatings that protect your surfaces. With numerous applications our polyurethane and polyurea coatings are suitable for industrial, residential, marine, automotive, military use and more. Available in high pressure and low pressure applications, view the features of ArmorThane's polyurethane and polyurea spray on coatings below or browse example applications and featured products.
Sprayed On Coating Features
Polyurethane and polyurea are more durable than rubber or paint.
- Flexible in all weather conditions; no softening in heat or becoming brittle in cold
- Holds up in temperatures from -80°F to 280°F
- Stretches 3 times its length without breaking
- Waterproof barrier to resist corrosion, molding
- Quick dry allows easy application
- Protects high wear areas
- Dent and scratch resistant
- No chipping or peeling
- Chemical resistant
- Reduces noise and vibration
Polyurethane and Polyurea Products Are Proven Safe
- Solvent-free so not explosive or an environmental hazard; no VOCs or CFCs
- Safe options for potable water containers
- Slip and skid resistant
ArmorThane Coatings Offer the Look You Want
- Variety of base colors
- Unique UV ColorCoat system for a customized match to any manufacturer’s vehicle color
- UV ColorCoat stability maintains the look even in prolonged direct sunlight
- Graphics and detailing applications
- Applied thickness ranging from only 1/16" to 4" depending on the need
- Easy to clean