Protect Your Parking Lot
Protect Your Parking Lot
Due to the continual wear and tear on parking structures, it is important to keep structural integrity in mind, particularly with multi-level parking decks and commercial spaces. In the case of commercial parking lots, You can’t go wrong using polyurea coatings that protect the longevity of concrete and asphalt. If there is no protection, the business owners who manage the parking lot or the structure might be subject to frequent repairs, full replacements, and the possibility of lawsuits should anyone get hurt or damage their vehicle.
Polyurea coatings can protect parking lots from the beginning, protecting the reputations of construction companies that build these structures. With the provided protection offered by polyurea coatings by ArmorThane and the risks businesses face with it out, there’s no reason not to protect the parking lot structures by using polyurea. Saving money by not sealing parking lots will result in a higher cost over the long term!
THREATS TO PARKING LOTS
Parking lots are under persistent attack due to the fact that they hold tons of weight every day. Additionally, they’re subjected to harsh treatment. Weather and winds can slash parking structures daily, slowly removing the surface. Furthermore, chemicals are carelessly dropped on the parking areas by damaged vehicles. Here are a few of the biggest dangers for concrete as well as asphalt parking structures which makes sealing an essential and economical choice:
- Age — Like most things, concrete and asphalt break down over time. However, sealing your parking lot can be critical to its long-term viability. Staying up to date with coatings is vital for the survival of asphalt, as it’s more vulnerable to cracking and decay than concrete. With polyurea coatings provided by ArmorThane, you’ll help maintain less frequently than is normally required to keep your asphalt parking area in good shape. In comparison to concrete, polyurea coatings last longer than other coatings, which is why, with the correct first application, an enterprise may never need to seal its concrete once more.
- Temperature — The temperature has a significant impact on the performance of a concrete or asphalt parking lot. Asphalt parking areas are more popular in the north due to their capacity to expand and contract during freezing temperatures. At the same time, concrete can crack when moisture and cold get into the surface. Concrete is more popular in the south, where asphalt can melt. For north-facing concrete, polyurea coatings can expand along with the asphalt to offer protection. At the same time, in the south, UV radiations will reflect from concrete surfaces.
- Weather — The weather can erode a parking facility over time. Extreme weather can significantly impact the structure of your parking, whether it’s due to cutting away the surface or water leaking in to weaken it.
- Chemicals — A long list of chemicals come into contact with parking structures and are, in general, highly corrosive. Coolant, gas, cleaners, and road salt may harm your parking structure, whether you’re using concrete or asphalt.
HOW POLYUREA PROTECTS CONCRETE
When you use polyurea protective coatings to serve as a sealant used to protect parking structures and parking structures, you are secured from a range of threats, including scratches, UV radiations, water, and chemicals. With the coatings provided by ArmorThane and your customers’ parking structures are protected for many years to come.
MAINTENANCE IS VITAL
Protecting something that’s mostly there for us to walk and drive all over seems a little strange, but there are plenty of good reasons to ensure your parking lot is well protected with sealants from ArmorThane from the start. Here are just a few:
- Protection of the Parking Lot from damage apart from making companies appear unappealing, the primary disadvantage of a poorly maintained parking lot is the continual repair cost. If your parking lot is not properly sealed, your parking areas could be being repaired repeatedly and could cost thousands of dollars more in their life than they need to.
- Safety of pedestrians and customer parking lots are usually considered a sign that a company takes care of its customers as parking areas can be risky! Parking areas in need of repair could cause injury or even injuries to people walking or driving over them. Ensuring they are sealed so that they don’t be damaged or warped is vital.
- Protection of a Business and its assets — As we mentioned in our previous article, unprotected and damaged parking spaces can pose a risk for both the vehicles of customers and their customers. The risk then passes on to the business owner, resulting in legal proceedings and other ramifications. Maintaining your parking area by using polyurea protective coatings is just an additional layer of insurance to protect your investment.
PROTECTION FROM ARMORTHANE
To get the most effective results for your client and the long-term standing of your company, polyurea coatings from ArmorThane are the most effective option to ensure the durability that you have for the stability of your concrete or asphalt parking lot. Start today to become the most reliable parking lot installation service in your local area by incorporating ArmorThane polyurea sealants into your building process. With the variety of protection that is all combined into one sealant, you will be able to ensure your customers have the security of reliable and secure parking space for the long haul.
Contact us here if you want to know more about ArmorThane’s parking lot protective coatings. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Also, be sure to join our mailing list, so you don’t miss out on more content like this.
Want To Find Or Become an Applicator?
A small investment for coating equipment and products will get you started in a new polyurea, polyurethane, and spray foam business or increase the revenue of an existing company. With no franchise fees or royalties, starting a protective coating business or other ArmorThane dealer business is a relatively low cost venture.
We provide personal training to get your new polyurea or polyurethane system up and going. Plus, we have a dedicated support team ready to assist you anytime you need us. We sell to dealers around the world who use our products for a wide variety of applications. These include everything from truck bed liners to animal habitats.
ArmorThane never charges franchise fees, dealership fees or royalties. You only buy the product quantity, equipment and supplies you need. Therefore, more profit goes back into your business.
Comprehensive training is at the core of ArmorThane's commitment to their dealers. You will not find a company more dedicated to proper training than ArmorThane. We will provide complete training to you and your staff specific to the equipment and products you have chosen. ArmorThane cannot be successful unless you are successful.
ArmorThane offers ongoing technical support that’s just a phone call away. In addition, we are always working on new products and process improvement. We refer inquiries from our advertising and have marketing materials for dealers.
The Dealers Only section of our website has Manuals & Guides, Monthly Specials, Tech Tips, Technical Data Sheets, Newsletter Archives, MSDS, and refresher Training Videos available 24/7.
We have an award winning SEO and graphic design team on staff that is here to assist you with getting your business instant success. Have a project you need help with? Give us a call!