Projects are different from one applicator to the next. So, why buy a trailer designed for someone else? Instead, we customize the design of a trailer to fit your projects.
Our Coatings Units take power and equipment to any industrial, commercial or residential jobsite. Customers look to us for guidance, but the final choice of equipment and layout is yours. Options vary from a smaller, high or low pressure configuration to a longer, two-compartment version that’s fully outfitted with a high pressure system. Sizes typically range from 16' up to 36'.
MCU are Built to Take the Coatings Business Directly to the Job Site
Whether you decide to run completely mobile or simply add flexibility to a workshop business, ArmorThane helps you select the materials and application equipment that fits your plans.
Trailers are specifically designed for easy access with all of the tools needed to produce high-quality ArmorThane coatings. A gas generator even allows you to bring power to any site.
While No Two Trailers are Alike, Here are Some Features of One-Compartment and Two-Compartment MCUs:
- Rear Ramp Entry Door
- Optional Separated Equipment Room
- Exhaust Fans for Equipment Room
- Spray Gun Access Door
- Ventilated Generator System
- Multiple Regulated Air Drops
- Multiple 110V and 230V Power Connects
- Propane or Electric Trailer/Material Heat
- Coated Interior for Scratch Protection
- Shore Power Switch
- Outside Fill Fuel Tank
- Refrigerated Dry Air
- Side Entrance Door into Optional Equipment Room
- Optional Internal Wall for Sound Reduction, Insulation
- Propane Travel Racks for Propane Heat
- Reinforced Hose Hangers
- Hose Connection Impact Guard
- Proportioner Impact Guard
- Wall-Mounted Tool Cabinets
- Work Bench with Gun Vise
- Eye Wash Station
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Optional Exterior Graphics
Plus we provide all of the polyurethane, polyurea and hybrid coating products, primers, sealers, topcoats, spray guns, tools and supplies you need.
Several Questions Help Us Make Key Design Recommendations
We want to help you make the right decisions. When you talk with us, we’ll ask questions regarding:
- Type of Spraying Projects
- Spraying Environment (Temperature, Humidity)
- Spraying Distance from the Trailer
- Tools and Equipment Used
- Access to Power, Cost of Power
- Equipment Noise, Heat
- Ventilation Required
- Site-to-Site or Fixed Locations