Concrete is porous despite its solid look. That makes it particularly susceptible to cracking, chipping or flaking (spalling) during freeze-thaw cycles and ground shift. Occasionally, damage starts with a poor new project set up. Our products seal to repair damage and protect new concrete for residential, industrial and commercial applications.
Why Use ArmorThane Coatings on Concrete Surfaces?
- Permanent surface sealing protection
- Added crack, spalling and rebar rust resistance
- Easy-to-clean high gloss floor coating
- Chemical resistant for years of endurance
- No softening in heat or becoming brittle in cold
- Weather resistance
- Impact and abrasion protection
- Excellent color and gloss retention
- Ability to add color chips or UV stable abrasives for a professional, more attractive appearance
High-gloss floor coatings may become slippery when wet. Aggregate should be applied to add slip-resistant texturing.
Don’t settle for plain concrete or clear coatings when ArmorThane products add both ultimate durability and attractiveness.
- Industrial and Commercial Flooring
- Sanitation, Sewage, Water Treatment
- Patios and Porches
- Garage Floors and Driveways
- Foundations and Basements
- Showrooms and Retail Outlets
- Healthcare and Veterinary Clinics
- Kennels and other Animal Habitats
- Heavy Pedestrian Traffic Areas
- Vehicular Traffic Areas
- Athletic Tracks
- Warehouse Floors
- Fountains and other Water Features
- Power Generating Plants
- Storage Tanks and Containment
- Food Processing Facilities
- Decorative Retaining Walls
- Petrochemical Plants
- Aircraft Hangars
- Milling and Mining Industry
- Manufacturing Plants
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Polyurethane and Polyurea Spray Options – toughest, most durable sprayed-on protective coatings for waterproofing, weatherproofing, impact resistance and corrosion resistance
ArmorFloor™ – a two-component, color-stable aliphatic polyester polyurethane for use in moderate to severe chemical environments in indoor or outdoor applications – may be rolled on
ArmorDeck™ – a single component, high solids, solvent free, low odor, environmentally safe, liquid applied, moisture cured, aromatic urethane polyurea elastomeric waterproofing base membrane – may be rolled on
ArmorDeck™ Topcoat – a polyester, color-stable aliphatic, single component, liquid applied, moisture cured, urethane polyurea surface protection coating applied over ArmorDeck – may be rolled on
Let us help you find the right solution for your concrete projects. ArmorThane has an entire line of construction application solutions.
All products require a professionally trained applicator.