Add Long-Lasting Durability to Vehicles and Water Craft
Our Dealers keep new vehicles and watercraft in tip-top shape. ArmorThane spray on bedliner prevent deterioration and help extend the service life. The same coatings are used to repair damage, add performance years and make them look nice again. Applying ArmorThane surface protection also improves the resale value.
- Resists denting and scratching
- Holds shape firmly yet flexible enough to avoid breaking or chipping
- Bonds permanently and dries in seconds for fast and easy applications
- Reduces slipping and skidding with textured surface
- Protects against corrosion and rust from elements or most chemicals
- Absorbs impact to reduce vibration and noise
- Offered in many great colors to match OEM specs or other custom choices
- UV ColorCoat stability maintains appearance even in prolonged direct sunlight
Polyurethane and Polyurea sprayed on coatings are used on many types of vehicles including personal, commercial and industrial vehicles, boats and military transport:
- Truck Bed Liners
- Fenders, Bumpers
- Nerf Bars and Trim
- Rocker Panels
- RVs, SUVs, Vans, Jeeps
- All Types of Trailers
- Boat Hulls, Decks
- Emergency Vehicles
- Commercial Transport
- Construction Equipment
- Hoppers, Buckets, etc
- Farm Equipment
- Military Vehicles
- Water Tankers
- Fuel Transport
- Chemical Carriers
- And Much More
Want to prolong the life of your truck bed?
ArmorThane® Spray-On Bedliners are a rugged coating that bonds directly to your truck bed, forming a permanent, airtight layer that's abrasion and impact-resistant, protecting against both rust and corrosion. ArmorThane® is environmentally friendly, solvent-free, and will even stand up to most petroleum products, fertilizers, and chemicals.
- These sprayed-on bedliners are professionally applied by factory-trained and certified ArmorThane technicians, which means you'll get a consistentl superior application that won't warp or crack, even under the most stressful of conditions.
Learn More About Bedliner Paint Jobs
If you have a heavy-duty truck designed to withstand harsh elements, shouldn’t the truck bed be the same? So why are people covering their truck beds with various types of bedliners? Well, the simple answer is the coating protects your truck and cargo you are transporting. Learn all about bedliner paint jobs and how this new fad is taking the bedliner world by storm. On this page you will learn...
- These sprayed-on bedliners are professionally applied by factory-trained and certified ArmorThane technicians, which means you'll get a consistently superior application that won't warp or crack, even under the most stressful of conditions.