Why Use Roll-On Coatings?
Two ArmorThane products can be applied with a roll-on or trowel process. While these products are rolled on rather than sprayed, they are still extremely durable. They are a perfect solution for dealers who have floor projects that don’t require the proportioning equipment and safety gear of the sprayed on polyurethane and polyurea.
These products are not for DIY projects. Instead, they must be used by professionals who are trained in handling, mixing and applying chemicals. ArmorThane offers this training as part of the initial applicator set-up.
Permanent Surface Protection
Paint and other floor coatings only last a comparatively short time. ArmorThane coatings will retain benefits for years.
- No chipping or peeling
- Flexible without cracking under wheel weight or weather
- Scratch resistant to heavy foot or vehicle traffic
- Add color chips, particulates
- No discoloring when exposed to chemicals
- Easy to clean – high gloss finish
- Fade resistant – excellent color retention
- Oil proof
- Adds new life
Attractive Flooring Options
Whether residential, commercial or industrial settings, there is no need for owners to settle for plain or clear coated concrete or aging plywood floors. All of these areas can benefit from attractive, long-lasting protection.
- Indoors and Outside Surfaces
- Concrete or Plywood Decks, Porches, Patios
- Basements, Mud Rooms, Dens
- Garage Floors, Driveways, Parking Lots
- Entryways, Showrooms, Retail Outlets
- Manufacturing, Warehouses, Loading Docks
- Schools, Daycare, Healthcare Clinics
- Kennels, Animal Habitats, Veterinary Clinics
- Food Processing Areas
- Workshops, Office Complexes
Note that high-gloss floor coatings may become slippery when wet. Abrasive aggregate should be applied to add slip-resistance. Some are not recommended for areas where people walk with bare feet.