The World Leading Polyurethane & Polyurea Supplier
Our products protect virtually any surface including metal, fiberglass, concrete, asphalt, wood and geotextile materials. Spray Coatings permanently bond to prevent gouges, scratches, rust, warping, color fading, chemical corrosion, leaks, slipping and more. Learn more about specific polyurethane and polyurea coatings.
We have over 20 coatings to solve your most difficult problems and fit specific environments. View a complete list of polyurethane and pure and hybrid polyurea products along with their most beneficial characteristics.
Polyurethane & Polyurea Coating Applications are Limited only by Your Imagination.
ArmorThane polyurethane and polyurea products are permanent sprayed-on coatings that protect your surfaces. With numerous applications coatings are suitable for industrial, residential, marine, automotive, military use and more. Available in high pressure and low pressure applications, view the features of ArmorThane's spray on coatings below or browse example applications and featured products.
Sprayed On Polyurea & Polyurethane Coating Features
Products are professionally applied by experienced dealers.
ArmorThane always provides the best high-performance spray coating equipment and supplies. Start-up packages are customized to fit the many needs of dealer operations, whether they are mobile, at a permanent project site or in a workshop setting.
Polyurethane and polyurea are more durable than rubber or paint.
- Flexible in all weather conditions; no softening in heat or becoming brittle in cold
- Holds up in temperatures from -80°F to 280°F
- Stretches 3 times its length without breaking
- Waterproof barrier to resist corrosion, molding
- Quick dry allows easy application
- Protects high wear areas
- Dent and scratch resistant
- No chipping or peeling
- Chemical resistant
- Reduces noise and vibration
ArmorThane Spray Coatings Offer the Look You Want
- Variety of base colors
- Unique UV ColorCoat system for a customized match to any manufacturer’s vehicle color
- UV ColorCoat stability maintains the look even in prolonged direct sunlight
- Graphics and detailing applications
- Applied thickness ranging from only 1/16" to 4" depending on the need
- Easy to clean
Polyurethane and Polyurea Products Are Proven Safe
- Solvent-free so not explosive or an environmental hazard; no VOCs or CFCs
- Safe options for potable water containers
- Slip and skid resistant
Is polyurea better than epoxy?
Let's take a look at Polyurea and Epoxy's pros and cons. Here, we will look at the most crucial characteristics to compare so you will have no doubt which is the better option for you.
Epoxy has no UV protection and also has lower heat resistance than its counterpart. Polyurea is a much more durable product than epoxy because of its heat and UV resistance and heat resistance up to one hundred degrees higher than epoxy.
Epoxy coatings will typically last three to five years. Because polyurea is much more durable than epoxy, it has a life expectancy of at least 15 years. So overall, polyurea is going to last you at least a decade longer than epoxy.
The cure time pertains to the amount of time it requires for the product to harden completely. Epoxy can take up to five days to fully cure. A polyurea spray coating will save you days on that cure time compared to epoxy, with a cure time of just one day.
So which is better: epoxy or polyurea?
Polyurea is a much better solution if you want your coating to be durable and last with minimal upkeep.