Most wear-resistant material, outstanding abrasion/friction resistance; incredibly high tensile and tear strength along with excellent elongation Used primarily in mining and mineral processing applications
TECHNICAL DATA REPORTS
ArmorThane’s product advantages include high-performance physical properties, fast set for quick turn around projects, and can be applied over an endless list of substrates. Due to the short pot life these products are typically spray-applied. Applications can include portable water application, secondary containment, wastewater treatment plants infrastructure, protection for roofs, walls, and floors, waterproofing for multi-level parking structures, walkways and balconies, pond liners and in food processing facilities. All of our products have been tested to ensure they have thetoughest and most durable products in the industry. Have a look at the results of this testing below.
1:1 Polyurea – most versatile
- Incredibly versatile coating, commonly used for truck beds, roofing, and a variety of concrete applications
- Scratch resistant with a textured surface that provides traction wet or dry
- Cost effective and has great all-around applications
1:1 Pure Polyurea
- Top-of-the-line blast mitigation coating, incredibly high tensile and tear strength with excellent elongation to mitigate a concussive force or shockwave.
- Spray-on coating forms a “skin” on CMS blocks that does not split or de-bond.
- Extremely high elongation, toughness, adhesion to prevent structure collapse for coated walls
1:1 Pure Polyurea
1:1 Aliphatic Polyurea
- Colorfast, UV fade resistant coating
- Used for outdoor flooring, water features and marine applications
ArmorThane HardCoat is a fast setting, rapid curing, aromatic, two component hybrid polyurea/polyurethane spray designed to be applied over EPS, wood, and many other surfaces. Its excellent balance of stiffness and impact resistance provides excellent plastic “shell-like” protection for delicate foams and EPS. HardCoat’s chemical design allows fast, “user-friendly” application with excellent flow and appearance.
ArmorSeal™ 100 AL
Aluminized coating; light reflective; flexible for movement; waterproof
Perfect for spraying underlayment and a custom-fit replacement roof for: RV’s, trailers, and houseboats
1:1 Modified Polyurea
Top-of-the-line chemically resistance and impermeable membrane; quick set time; excellent flexibility; extremely low shrinkage rates (even better than typical elastomers) Used in primary containment and secondary containment
Most comprehensive chemical and corrosion resistance; good skid resistance; very good impact and abrasion resistance; ideal for chemically corrosive material handling Used in primary containment and secondary containment.
1:1 Soft Polyurea
Greatest elongation properties, tensile and tear strength for high movement; adapts very well to multiple substrates; highest coefficient of friction, maxing out our slip resistance testing Used on residential and commercial floors and outdoor walkways, especially those exposed to moisture Also used in mining applications, secondary containment, marine and other manufacturing …
1:1 Pure Polyurea
Excellent corrosion resistant material; superior skid resistance; harder version and more abrasion resistant version of the HighLine 510 Lower sensitivity to moisture for spraying in environments that don’t allow other elastomeric coatings options Often used as coatings for primary containment, wastewater and sanitation systems
Two-Component Aliphatic Polyurethane Topcoat
- Provides the most color options – virtually any color mix
- Solvented based, quick curing, liquid applied topcoat (3:1 ratio)
- Minimal solvent additive for smooth, easy application and uniform look and color
- Developed to provide a high level of UV protection to coatings with less UV resistance
- Thinner layer over a base coating
- Specify OEM Paint Code
- Applies using a brush, resin core roller or HVLP spray gun
- Superior color retention – fade resistant
ArmorFloor™ is a two component, aliphatic polyaspartic for use in moderate to severe chemical environments in indoor or outdoor applications. Its resilience, durability and UV resistance makes it an excellent choice for a broad range of uses. Slip resistance Color Quartz or other abrasive materials may be applied. Decorative Color Chips are often used for design.
1:1 Polyurethane Expanding Foam
ArmorFoam is a two-component, closed-cell, liquid spray applied, low density, all water blown, rigid polyurethane spray foam insulation. It exhibits superior insulation properties compared to other conventional insulation materials and meets the highest flame retardancy standards for construction materials. ArmorFoam is easy to apply and its fast reaction time allows the applicator to complete difficult jobs quickly.
Flexible material achieving a high coefficient of friction easily milled to exacting tolerances. Primarily used for conveyor systems and roller lagging, other specialty projects
ArmorDeck™ Basecoat SF is a single component, high solids, solvent free, low odor, environmentally safe, liquid applied, moisture cured, aromatic urethane polyurea elastomeric waterproofing base membrane. It is typically used as an exterior coating on concrete or plywood decks, patios, walkways, marinas and sports areas.