ArmorFoam™ – 1:1 Polyurethane Expanding Foam
ArmorFoam is a two-component, closed-cell, liquid spray applied, low density, all water blown, rigid polyurethane spray foam insulation. It exhibits superior insulation properties compared to other conventional insulation materials and meets the highest flame retardancy standards for construction materials. ArmorFoam is easy to apply and its fast reaction time allows the applicator to complete difficult jobs quickly.
- Sprays as foam then harden to fill in cracks of varying sizes
- Most commonly used as high R-value insulation sprayed in walls, attics, and crawl spaces and hardens to block outside air and moisture, reduce utility costs, strengthen the structure
- Other uses include creating an insulating underlayment on the outside of primary containment for maintaining internal tank temperature; the tank is then coated with polyurea or polyurethane spray to form a tough outer shell
- In mining applications, expanding foam reinforces highly fractured and unfractured rock for added stability and prevents minor groundwater inflow
Compare Spray Foam Insulation to Glass Fiber Batting or Blown-in Cellulose
|Benefits*||ArmorFoam Spray Foam Insulation||Glass Fiber Batts or Blown-In Cellulose|
|R-Value of 6 per inch or better||YES||NO|
|Lowers utility costs by 20-40%||YES||NO|
|Minimizes chance of mold and mildew by forming a seamless air barrier blocking moisture||YES||NO|
|Prevents leaks when applied seamlessly||YES||NO|
|Optimum noise reduction||YES||NO|
|Adds protective strength to walls and roofs||YES||NO|
|Stays put with no settling||YES||NO|
|Enhances resale value||YES||NO|
*Benefits are for a minimum 2″ application. Because R-value is based on air movement and ArmorFoam 2.0 prevents all air movement, actual values are expected to be better than 6 per 1″ thick versus 3 for conventional insulation.
Studies suggest polyurethane spray insulation lowers energy costs 20%-40% depending on lifestyle, location, and home design.
Why ArmorFoam Is The Best
ArmorThane’s ArmorFoam™ is a proven leader in the spray foam industry for homeowners and contractors alike. ArmorFoam spray foam insulation reinforces walls and roofs, which extends the overall life of any structure and defends against violent storms as well as water damage. ArmorFoam industrial spray foam works well for sealing foundations, pipelines, roofs and walls, and even flooring.
- We offer retail sales for everything from small jobs up to industrial large-scale projects.
- Our expert customer service team with a proven track record and over 30 years of experience in the industry.
- Whether you’re seeking to save money on your monthly energy bills or working to satisfy your customers, ArmorFoam is exactly what you need.
- Click below to become an authorized ArmorThane applicator today and we will get you the tools you need to start saving energy and dollars!
Learn how you can start your own spray foam insulation business with ArmorThane!
It’s easy to start a spray foam insulation company. Let us know which market you want to target, and we’ll give you the support and tools to do so. Your business will run smoothly when you have a supplier with everything you need. We can help you get your business off to the right start as well as give you constant support.