Take Security to a New Level for Military Grade Protection
ArmorBlast and UltraBlast, two of our blast mitigation coatings, may not be blast proof but they can significantly reduce casualties and property damage from hostile explosive attacks compared to non-coated surfaces. These sprayed-on polyurea coatings were specifically developed to survive massive pressure, such as explosion, when applied to concrete or metal structures. The ballistic protection coatings are suitable for armored vehicles and high profile buildings and offers proven blast mitigation benefits.
Benefits of Blast Mitigation Coatings
- Blast mitigation and impact resistance for military vehicles, equipment, bunkers and facilities
- Unique surface protection for public buildings and high visibility venues such as sporting events and concerts
- Added safety for armored transport vehicles, limousines, and other transportation targets susceptible to explosive attacks
- Secure environment for political, government, and executive residences
- Increased impact resistance for pipes, bridges, chemical tanks, and other potential hazards
- Extended use of grenade training bunker buildings
Blast Mitigation Options
ArmorBlast and UltraBlast are developed from a two-component 100% solid polyurea. They can be sprayed at a wide range of temperatures from 18°F to 150°F. Temperature exposure ranges from -40°F to 350°F with high tear-tensile strength and chemical and water resistance. In addition to CMU structures, they can be sprayed on other substrates such as metal, concrete and foam blast mats. These seamless, waterproof coatings have no VOC’s or solvents.
ArmorBlast 1:1 Pure Polyurea
- Superior elongation properties, tensile and tear strength; material simultaneously mitigates the concussive force of a blast and holds together the materials of a coated substrate; adapts very well to multiple substrates
- Sprayed on armored vehicles, concrete block and other structures
- Used around a core of impact absorbing polyurethane foam to provide personnel protection for military transport or other blast-susceptible environments such as industrial transport or manufacturing
UltraBlast 1:1 Pure Polyurea
- Top-of-the-line blast mitigation coating, incredibly high tensile and tear strength with excellent elongation to mitigate a concussive force or shockwave
HighLine 510 1:1 Pure Polyurea Multi-Purpose Option
- Excellent corrosion resistance; superior skid resistance; slightly slower set time for a smoother texture application
- Lower sensitivity to moisture for spraying in environments that don’t allow other elastomeric coatings options
- Used as coatings for mining, secondary containment, marine applications, water features, wastewater and sanitation systems, blast mitigation
All products require a professionally trained applicator.