SureGrip™ Soft Polyurea
Depending on the type of polymer applied as the base, an abrasive aggregate will be spread before or during the final coating while the surface is still wet.
Non-Aggregate Textured Spraying
When abrasive aggregate is not desirable, especially in area where people walk with bare feet such as pool decks or showers, a non-slip, non-skid surface can still be applied. With polyurea or polyurethane spray coatings, the final treatment is “rougher” than the first applications. This is done by using the same ArmorThane polymer but holding the gun further away (7 to 8 feet from the surface) and quickly spraying back and forth. The coating falls as textured droplets. The more spraying done, the rougher the texture becomes.
- Greatest elongation properties
- High movement tensile and tear strength
- Adapts very well to multiple substrates
- Highest coefficient of friction
- Maxes out our slip resistance testing
- Used on residential and commercial floors and outdoor walkways especially those exposed to moisture
- Also used in mining application, secondary containment, marine and other manufacturing and industrial facilities