Concrete Coatings and Sealers Are Professionally Applied to All Types of Residential, Commercial and Industrial Concrete Structures
ArmorThane protective coatings and concrete sealers are durable, chemical resistant and attractive. Especially developed for concrete, these coatings can withstand the harsh elements and wide range of temperatures for many years. They bring a more professional and attractive look to concrete surfaces.
Concrete is porous despite its solid look. That makes it particularly susceptible to cracking, chipping or flaking (spalling) during freeze-thaw cycles and ground shift. Occasionally, damage starts with a poor new project set up. Our products seal to repair damage and protect new concrete for residential, industrial and commercial applications.
Don’t settle for plain concrete or clear coatings when ArmorThane products add both ultimate durability and attractiveness.
- Industrial and Commercial Flooring
- Sanitation, Sewage, Water Treatment
- Patios and Porches
- Garage Floors and Driveways
- Foundations and Basements
- Showrooms and Retail Outlets
- Healthcare and Veterinary Clinics
- Kennels and other Animal Habitats
- Heavy Pedestrian Traffic Areas
- Vehicular Traffic Areas
- Athletic Tracks
- Warehouse Floors
- Fountains and other Water Features
- Power Generating Plants
- Storage Tanks and Containment
- Food Processing Facilities
- Decorative Retaining Walls
- Petrochemical Plants
- Aircraft Hangars
- Milling and Mining Industry
- Manufacturing Plants
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Why Use ArmorThane Coatings on Concrete Surfaces?
- Permanent surface sealing protection
- Added crack, spalling and rebar rust resistance
- Easy-to-clean high gloss floor coating
- Chemical resistant for years of endurance
- No softening in heat or becoming brittle in cold
- Weather resistance
- Impact and abrasion protection
- Excellent color and gloss retention
- Ability to add color chips or UV stable abrasives for a professional, more attractive appearance
High-gloss floor coatings may become slippery when wet. Aggregate should be applied to add slip-resistant texturing.
Polyurethane and Polyurea Spray Options – toughest, most durable sprayed-on protective coatings for waterproofing, weatherproofing, impact resistance and corrosion resistance
ArmorFloor PA™ – a two-component, color-stable aliphatic polyester polyurethane for use in moderate to severe chemical environments in indoor or outdoor applications – may be rolled on
ArmorDeck™ – a single component, high solids, solvent free, low odor, environmentally safe, liquid applied, moisture cured, aromatic urethane polyurea elastomeric waterproofing base membrane – may be rolled on
ArmorDeck™ Topcoat – a polyester, color-stable aliphatic, single component, liquid applied, moisture cured, urethane polyurea surface protection coating applied over ArmorDeck – may be rolled on
Let us help you find the right solution for your concrete projects. ArmorThane has an entire line of construction application solutions.
All products require a professionally trained applicator.